Armon Sarron, God of Bardic Music (W.I.P)
I won't smite ye' with ol' lightnin', but with a pipe. Ye' scared yet?
Interferes with humans: When someone is in enough sorrow.
“Listen laddy, ye won’t know when a pile O’ leafs be a pit. But if ye be cheakin’ to see, there’s a big chance of gettin hurt. That be curiosity, Just another pile O’ leafs”
“OH DANNY BOY! THE PIPES, THE PIPES BE CALLIN’ YE!”
“Inspire courage? Laddy I be one of the reasons you get up when the daylight be goin’ up”
God of: Bardic Music
Instrument of choice: Bag Pipes
Weapon of choice: Loud Voice Of The Dwarven Mountain
Appearance: A big and husky dwarf, his face looks exactly like a dwarf. He dresses in noble clothes and a hat with a lucky feather. His beard is in a braid and well kept but his hair atop his head is shaggy and looks like it has not been brushed in years.
- Unlimited use of bardic spells
- His bagpipes have infinite range of sound and buffs
- Ability to calm down a person and allow them to speak with him (Does not change the views the person has about him)
- Is able to harm others with only the sound of his bag pipes. He has named this skill Bagpipe Mastery
- May make ale whenever he pleases